lucky green!

hoss

Here's a bike i just finished today. a pic in the sun and one inside. nine layers of color. turned out pretty cool i think:D

look for the clover behind lil' man :wink:

2983P5280019.JPG

2983P5280030.JPG

redesigns

I really like that green fire... It kind of has that creepy swamp green thing going on.. Its real *****-en...Nice effect..

onelowxa

that might be the coolest flame job i have ever seen. ive never seen anyone use green bofore, looks incredible

T

TAZ

Looks great!!! Nice depth and great airbrush work!

:bigokay:

hoss

that paint job is over a year old now and still looking good. he had it in a bike show this weekend.

hoss

thanks man!

the guy that owns the bike just ran into the back of a simi, but he is ok. the bike however was a loss. the cool part was the paint didn't have a scratch on it!

TAZ

Administrator
Staff member
thanks man!

the guy that owns the bike just ran into the back of a simi, but he is ok. the bike however was a loss. the cool part was the paint didn't have a scratch on it!

Wow, he got lucky. Hopefully not on a cell phone :haha:
Glad he's all right.
Sounds like your paint job is to!!!

TAZ

Administrator
Staff member
:haha:

I forgot all about the clover!! How ironic is that! The paint job is called "Lucky Green"...has a four leaf clover...and the "Lil Man" runs into the back of a Lil Semi.
I'd say he a Lil Lucky!

hoss

:haha:

I forgot all about the clover!! How ironic is that! The paint job is called "Lucky Green"...has a four leaf clover...and the "Lil Man" runs into the back of a Lil Semi.
I'd say he a Lil Lucky!

i didn't even think about that either! i'm going to have to let him know and remind him to put another clover somewhere on his next paint job! he he