Local Paint Shop Forum?

SportriderBryan

Is there any way that we can get a Local Paint Shop forum added. Only to list out shop name, address, area providing for, contact info, a picture or two and experience, etc.

For one, it could be good if someone stumbles upon CPF looking for a custom paint job and can go to a Local Paint Shop page and find a reputable shop to go to. Not everyone has the artistic ability to paint it themselves.

Second, it could give other members on the board and idea of the experience that each shop has and maybe some direct contact with someone that can help them out.

Third, from my standpoint it's always nice for me to be able to get my shop name out.

T

TAZ

Bryan,

Good idea, but the main reason for the forum is for 'painters' or people wanting to learn to paint...it's really not for people looking for custom painters. You wouldn't get many customers out of it since it's mainly painters visiting the forum.

If you do a Google search, you can find custom painters lists that I'm sure you could add your name/business to if you would like.

:bigokay: