Kafka Short Stroke

Brian Dee

Super Moderator
I just received one of Steve's new brushes called the short stroke. The design of it is the same as his signature #3 scroll brush. The hair and handle are just a little shorter. Some felt his #3 were just a little too long for them, particullarly if they had smaller hands. This thing is just awesome. It holds a lot of paint, will go on forever,will keep up to what ever speed you go and will do circles forever. He certainly has a winner here. It will even do long lines. So between his regular scrollers and his short stroke you have it all.

Attachments

• Kafka Short Stroke.jpg
    Kafka Short Stroke.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

mojoair

How does this compare to the Bobbo? I dont like the way I have to stay up on the brush to keep it from washing out.

Brian Dee

Super Moderator
you have more control with them as the hair is a little shorter,and so is the handle. Steve designed this brush for people that have smaller hands. I have one of the proto-types and it just keeps going and going. I think it'a a big winner.photo 002 copy..jpg Here's a comparison for you.

Schultz1946

You can find the Short Stroke brush and all of Steve's other brushes and pinstriping supplies on his website.

stevekafka.com