Just wanted to say hi and thanks

L

livin2ride

I'm new to this site and have been reading your posts and checking out the pic's etc. I haven't painted for 20 years and I bought a new bike and wanted to have some flames painted on it, while I was searching for someone on the net to paint my bike I found this site and I have to say that it has inspired me to do the job myself!!!
I just moved to Idaho and it's pretty cold here and my house did not have a garage until today, I started construction on it and have ordered a couple DeVilbiss guns and a couple of fenders to practice on.
Like I said it has been 20 years since I have painted so I will probably posting alot of questions once I get started.

Thanks again
bigokay.gif

Livin2ride

Merry Christmas!

S

shaunboy

Hi livin2ride
This is absolutley the best place to come for info on painting,by far.
Ive seen other sites like the ones that belong to the corperate producers and this beats them by a long shot .
Scott/ezrider and rex are awesome .
Plus others like me and the rest "who know who they are " put in our bit when we can.
Keep yor questions coming whatever they are and you can guarentee yourself that youll get a reply.
And dont be embarresed to ask the most simple question either , because thats what i believe the site is here for.
TO HELP EVERYBODY from beginners right through to pros
cheers.gif