just starting

daveo

hi, this is my first post, i want to try my hand at flames on a tank,but i am not that great at art,the masking up dont pose a prob but i would like to find a good mag to read for a few tech tips,as i understand an air brush isent the best tool to use so what is,and what types of paint do you use and at what pressure,are there any more flame patterns of the flames like the ones on this site but differant styles,sorry for so many questions
daveo..london/uk /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bounce.gif

Ultra Al

Vandaman's Ghost Flames is a good DVD or Video to spring for, its short but he covers a lot of ground, taping out flames, using a pounce to duplicate your pattern, using pearls, how to spray etc; Watching is better for me than reading. Coast Air Bruch has a great selcetion of his and others videos. PS you definitely can use an air brush for MC tins and smaller subjects. AL

K

KoryB

Airbrush Action magazine almost always has articles on custom painting. Not sure the best way for you to get copies in the UK, but you can check out their website at www.airbrushaction.com.