Iwata air-hose

K

kylelord

I have a Campbell Hausfeld 7 horse compressor, 60 gallon tank in which to run air tools. I would presume this is enough to run an airbrush. Does anyone know a website selling the manifold to go from the Iwata airhose to the quick disconnect of the compressor? I have from an old badger the manifold to go from that hose to the compressor, however those hoses aren't the same. It seems like the only thing I could do is buy an adapter to go from and Iwata brush to the Badger airhose. Thanks for any help,
Kyle

D

DDG

Look on Coast Airbrushes site in the links page.
You'll find adapters and eveything else you need.

Dirt

Austin

If you already have the air hose coming from your comprssor and the Iwata air hose, you should be able to get every thing you need from your local jobber. All I did was bought a regulator with a guage, put on a nipple (that fits the cupler coming from my comprssor) on the inlet side of the regulator, then I just needed a double male thred to attach the regulator to the Iwata hose. Then when I'm done airbrushing I just pop off the regulator and hose just like any other tool.
Austin

K

kylelord

Alright, I'll try that. I don't really have a local jobber that sells airbrush equipment, so I have to purchase most things of the internet.
Thanks,
Kyle

Austin

All of the fittings I used (not including the Iwata hose itself) are just standard air line fittings. Anywhere you get couplers and nipples from should have what you need.
Austin