I'm not that new here but.......

sure

ok heres the deal i am a pro bike painter. I am here to help folks out how ever I can.I don't think I am the best but I do get to work on a lot of cool projects. I have gotten to the point to were I do not just paint whatever. I pick what I will work on and what i will do.i work in my private studio. I don't call it a shop becuz art happens behind my doors.I all use auto techniques to create fine art. I am bored with the real flame and skull bs. i am take it back to when they didn't have stencils and it was still an art form. think watson,winfeild,roth,etc... If you have no clue about any of these names i think you need to spend some time looking them up.I don't mean to come off as a dick but i really am sick of folks seeing what we do on tv and thinking oh thats easy i can do that, well not to burst your bubble but not everybody can. iknow plenty of production painter that could custom paint if their life depended on it. don't waste your time trying to find the cheapest gun and tracking down the cheap materails cuz you when you use crap you get crap.
also if you are newer here and have a ? use the search function before you ask it you may save yourseldf alot of time.
peas and chicke grease ,noodles.

flamepain

well thats fine but some of us have an interest in custom painting and don't have your apparently unlimited budget and talent.i started doing body work sixteen years ago in my driveway to make ends meet.i had to buy a piece of crap paint gun and build my own compressor with used parts including an old brigs and straton motor found in the dump.i now have a running body shop all paid for through my own sweat.so i can understand what it's like at the beginning and am glad to help anyone regardless of what equipment they can afford or what what degree of talent they may posses.i may not be a good airbrush artist but i take satisfaction in what i can achieve whether it's crap to others or not.so if any one out there needs some simple advise from this not so good artist with sixteen years of body shop behind him feel free to ask as i do.Chris Williams

sure

Someone wasn't hugged enough as a child.
I don't have unlimited funds and I also have worked my ass off to get where I am.I built my business on my own and I too have no problem helping others out but like I said using the search function will save them time in the long run to get ? answered as their doesn't seem to be much activty from to many on here. I try to contribute as much as I can,how ever I can to who ever may be asking the ?.
I am justa firm beleiver in that you can get a much better result and save yourself alot of time and frustration if you use good materails. just my .02.

flamepain

I may not have been hugged much but i was taught humility.Some people are born with a natural talent and others have to work at it as i do.I'm still trying to get real flames to look real and skulls to look like skulls as I'm sure others on this sight are and i don't consider any effort no matter how poorly done to be b.s. .The guys on this sight have been a major help to me in my endeavors and I've never been made to feel inferior in any way.Until now that is.And thats all i have to say about that.cyas

Last edited: