Howdy, have always wanted to do auto painting

AR15

and tins on bikes, and finally have a chance to learn and get the gear.

Its always fascinated me, the dazzling colors and beauty that some artists can produce, and while I dont fool myself to think that I will be as good as many of them, I do hope to learn some tricks of how to and what to and what not to, do.

I am an older guy so dont hesitate to share info with me that you think I need to know, I am not someone that will take suggestions, input or advice the wrong way. To me, someone sharing info is a great gift and the Internet has proven to be a wonderful resource for me.

I am starting at ground level with this as a hobby and not as a profession...but that doesnt mean that I dont want to do top quality work IF I can. :)

TAZ

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum! There is quite a bit of info that you can do some research.
Some great members to. Have questions, feel free to search or post.

Wydir

Glad to see you want to learn , Im always learning.
Are your spraying in a garage? have a Compressor? and sprayguns? the more we know about your situation the more we can help you towards your goals.

scapegoat

As crazy as it sounds ............you can get basic knowledge from watching you tube . Then post any questions you may have . Have fun !