How much is a custom paint job on a car?

alonzoo

I want to paint my whole car in metalic paint, how much is this going to cost? How much is it to get all your windows tinted? Please help me with good garages or websites for the uk. thanks x

TAZ

Administrator
Staff member
Hello!
If you want to paint it yourself, it shouldn't cost you anything.
All you need to do is supply your own materials. What quality of paint your decide to paint your car will really change the cost of the materials.

I'm sorry I don't know of any garages in UK that would help you with your tinting

tomsteve

welcome to the forum. is it," i want to paint my car" or " i want to have a shop paint my car"? the cost range either way can run from a few hundred dollars into the thousands. a lot depends on what you want to accomplish and what your budget is. without knowing what your car is it would be a wee bit difficult to even determine amount of product to get an idea of a price. a 78 coup deville is gonna use a little more product than a 2010 mini cooper.

TAZ

Administrator
Staff member
Could be right Tom! Lot's of variables there, especially if someone else will be doing the painting

801Rider

Yup yup. And who is spraying it makes a big difference. A local shop here charges $30K starting lol with minimal bodywork and absolutely no replacement panels.

satatom

I want to paint my whole car in metalic paint, how much is this going to cost? How much is it to get all your windows tinted? Please help me with good garages or websites for the uk. thanks x
well this depends on where you take your car to be painted ,as prices are all different ,some may charge 1k, up to lets say 10k, your best bet is to shop around and look at their work, i am sure you will find somewhere

TAZ

Administrator
Staff member
I agree. Seems like lot's of UK members on here. Hope more chime in.
:cheers: