Hi ! I'm a new member (pro autobody/painter)

P

Phil V

Hi ! I\'m a new member (pro autobody/painter)

Just thought I'd introduce myself as a new member. I hope to learn on this site and share some knowledge about Autobody/paint I've picked up over the last 31 years of doing this type of work as a profession. I currently own and run a small body/paint shop (I intentionally keep the business small, I like it better that way. Had a large shop with several employees a while back and decided it wasn't worth the headaches and stress). Over the last 30 years there have been many excellent bodymen and painters who went out of their way to help me learn new and better ways of doing this type of work. They expected nothing more than maybe a "thanks" for their effort. Its only right that in that same spirit that I pass on some of that information that I've picked up along the way. I hope to be a productive member of this site.

F

Flamin' A-Hole

Re: Hi ! I\'m a new member (pro autobody/painter)

Originally posted by Phil V:
Just thought I'd introduce myself as a new member. I hope to learn on this site and share some knowledge about Autobody/paint I've picked up over the last 31 years of doing this type of work as a profession. I currently own and run a small body/paint shop (I intentionally keep the business small, I like it better that way. Had a large shop with several employees a while back and decided it wasn't worth the headaches and stress). Over the last 30 years there have been many excellent bodymen and painters who went out of their way to help me learn new and better ways of doing this type of work. They expected nothing more than maybe a "thanks" for their effort. Its only right that in that same spirit that I pass on some of that information that I've picked up along the way. I hope to be a productive member of this site.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">