Hi from TAZ

T

TAZ

Hi all,
Yep, I'm TAZ for AT***UDE!! (Scott F from the old Flames Board)

It's me. Glad to see the positive email and forum responses I'm getting on this forum. I put a ton of effort, and yes, alot of money into this for the newest and best 'painter community'.

I hope each and everyone of you at least learn one good thing that you didn't know the day before about painting and or bodywork. I'd also love for you to share one thing + that you know, that maybe the next guy doesn't (don't be shy)

I've been painting for about 20 years, and to be honest...I hardly paint now. I haven't painted for about 1 1/2 years since I know have 2 great painters (one an extremely good airbrush artist).
Figured I would share a 'community' in which ALL painters can get together and also share their knowledge, questions, problems, pics and everything else.

This will now be a completely FREE community. I will be adding a HOW-TO section with updated how-to's. This will be a subscription base part of the forum, but of course, this is up to you if you want to join. Other 'upgraded' options will be available, but for the most part, this will be a FREE community.

I guarantee, that this WILL eventually be the top painter forum on the internet. I will be adding rules and making changes as this forum progresses. Most will be listed in the 'What's New' section

Be sure and bookmark this site as once we get listed on the search engines and more members join, the participation will definitely increase.

PLEASE enjoy and always...I appreciate your participation!!!!
:bigokay:

Thanks All
:cheers:

PS: This forum and the software that runs the Members Gallery is the best software available. Both are completely upgraded to the newest edtions. Please be sure and check out your 'User CP' to get familar with it and also get the settings the way you would like.
:bigokay: