Hey from Clearwater, Florida

Ferg

My name is Scott, been playing with cars since I was about 12, I'm 36 now. Did the GM dealer mechanic gig after high school, then hired on with the Sheriff's Office which gave me plenty of time to build hotrods & toys in my free time. Got burned out and took the leap to try my hand professionally at bodywork. Did pretty well and took on many restorations and builds in my spare time in the garage. Just this past May I decided to follow my dream and open my own little body & restoration shop. So far so good. I'm always trying to learn and gain as much knowledge as possible. I LOVE every step of a build. From frame off restos to fab work, chops, suicides, air bags frame swaps, motor/drivetrain swaps, anything. I cant get enough! Please don't assume I'm bragging because I definitely am not. Just enjoy the hell out of what I do! The more tips and tricks, the better. If yall get bored you can check out some of my stuff on my shops facebook page ( facebook.com / fergsrodshop). Hopefully I'll fit in here and learn and even add my two cents.

TAZ

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome. Sounds like you're well versed in the auto body and paint field.
Hope you enjoy the forum!