hello from Scotland

S

shaggy_bikes

hi there, everyone,

Just a short note form Bonnie Scotland, I joined the forum a wee while ago and I have been very impressed with the topics and the advice offered to newbies! I have building choppers for about 12 years now but always sent all of my bits for painting to someone else, now I have decided to have a go myself!! I have done some spraying but it has really just been one colour spraying, I look forward to all of the help and advice which I have seen on all of the other parts of this site (it will be ok as long as you can all put5 up with my stupid questions!!), but my grandad used to say that we all have to start somewhere!!
Once again, thanks for all the help and advice that I am sure that I will recieve from this site.

regards,

Shaggy.

LudicrousSpeed

Welcome, and enjoy the site. There is a ton of info here if you use the search before asking, and lots of knowledgable people here that are really willing to help.

I love this place, and am glad that Scott sees fit to have it, as I know it is a hassle sometimes.

B

big stinkie

Shaggy,

Welcome to the forum. I discovered it a few years ago and have reaped a wealth of information from it. You will, too.

Do you have any pictures of the bikes you have built? I like the different styles from various countries. Friend of mine in town has a custom bike shop...he's from Norway, and brought a unique style of bike with him. He likes those loooooong bikes. His latest bike is 11' 3" from front to back.

Anyway, this is a great place to learn and make friends. No such thing as a stupid question, either. But with this painting hobby I find myself getting dumber and dumber...each day I learn one thing, only to discover that there are two more things I don't know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

Later,

Andy aka Big Stinkie