Gas prices

T

TAZ

Watch thise gas prices go up!!!

Here's a site you can find out prices of some of your local gas stations.

Jim

It's $3.20-$3.40 in Northwest Indiana!!!!Glad I don't live in chicago,$3.69. wow!Ya know,I don't mind so much because of all that's going on in the gulf,It's understandable but,before that, the prices were because the oil companies just wanted to be richer.The news says we get 50% of our oil from the gulf and 90% of the oil rigs are down right now.so why do they keep blaming prices on what's going on in the middle east?if prices were'nt so high before,they would be alot lower now.I also heard that the gas stations are not regulated,so they can charge what they want..is that bull crap or what,thanks,George!we only have to deal with the gas prices,the folks down south have lost there're loved ones and have nowhere to go,I really feel for them,I hope things get better for them soon!When things like this happen,it really makes me thankful for what I have!Instead of being discoureged about what I don't.Jim

T

TAZ

I totally agree with you!

Did you see the attached pic. I saw this on the news. A gas station in Georgia.

Jim

I don't see any pic but if you mean the $6.00 in Atlanta,ya,I saw that.It's hard to believe this is going on in the USA!!!!!!