Flame help

fordoholic

In Members Gallery, under "past Projects" on page #5, there is a post from July 19, 04 it is candy apple red flames, with cherry pins hand taped on black Harley tank and front fender. Nothing I can find IDs the artist. I really like the effect and believe something similar would look awesome on my 50' Ford coupe. If anyone can help me with any info on the process and/or paint source for these flames I would appreciate the assistance. Thank you, Michael:think1:

T

TAZ

Michael,
I didn't see the username either...
It appears to be a black base with some candy red flames (probably over a sliver metallic) with some solid red pinstripes.
I don't know if that will help you any???

Brian Dee

Super Moderator
from what you said. It sounds that it's a fairly standard custom paint job. What is it that you want to know about it, we'll get ya going. There's lots of guys here that know their stuff, Right Taz.

T

TAZ

from what you said. It sounds that it's a fairly standard custom paint job. What is it that you want to know about it, we'll get ya going. There's lots of guys here that know their stuff, Right Taz.

LOL...Actually, that's not one of my jobs. Looks pretty good from what I can see, at least in the pics
:bigokay:
I think I need to figure out how to make is so at least the members name shows up on the album or the at least the pics.