First Real Paint Job

Street rider

Dude, that looks great . You can tell you've been working your ass off on it ! I like the flame pattern as well. I'm about to start on my first paint job as well I've been practicing with my air bush now for about 2 months I'm trying to do 1 hour a day. with it. I'm curious why no high build primer on the sealer ? Which brand of paint are you using ? I have spent hours studing the house of Kolor Trans Neb system candy basecoat systems and the FX pacs and I've bought a mini gun LPH 80 Iwata and the air brush and a Devilbiss FLG 5 with 1.8,1.2, and 1.4. tips and nozzles off ebay for $200 with pressure gauge and I have a 6 gallon teardrop style tank to practice on its been sealed and bondo and primed and sanded but still has one sm low spot on the top fixed , then I'm going to spray it just for practice with some cheaper paint hoping this weekend . I once saw owner of House of Kolor Jon Koloski take a stiff business card and rub over his flame edges and his pin stripping to smooth them out and he said it works . Is HoK still a good choice?