First car wax after paint

alicefred

I hope it's a right place for my question. I painted my car last month and now I am looking for the first wax after the paint job, but I don't know much about car wax. I searched around and found many car wax brands are available in the market to choose from. I also found discount deals on top brands at deal roker and nxt tag. Can anyone point me in the right direction and shed some lights on various car waxes? Wondering is there any special wax or technique is available for the first wax?

Any advice and recommendations are welcome

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TAZ

alicefred,

Thank you for your post (ad) and welcome.....to the Custom Paint Forum. :bigokay:

I took a look at the links you included and unfortunately, I did not see any waxes listed. So I removed the links (and changed the name due to SEO purposes) since using adding links that are not linked directly to the product on hand are against the CPF policy.
If you are really interested in waxes, you can do a search within the CPF. BUT I highly doubt that you are really interested.
A little search on my own shows you are known both using the alicefred and your freebie email address alice.fred2@gmail.com that you do this on a regular basis. :haha:

You add posts to forums in hopes of getting hits to those websites. I assume you are an affiliate hoping to send hits to those websites in hopes of getting a sale or two and getting a commission out of it...ha ha. I could be wrong. BUT, it's obvious you are trying to get something going.

Anyway...of course you have been banned from the CPF. I also changed your website URL in your profile as whatever you have to offer is definitely neither I nor any of my member care to see.

I am leaving this up here as this website does very good on search engines, so anyone doing a search for your username, IP address, or email address will see that you are truly a fraud

Good Day Mrs Fred.

Updated....just found this as well
dealrocker
IP Address: 210.212.120.0 through 210.212.120.255 - Ambala, Haryana
Stop Forum Spam - IP Check - 210.212.120.67
Phone +91-0171-2645161

From CA

:haha:

Last edited: