Finishline Spray Guns

Kong

Yep, for a mid-cost gun they are indeed pretty good. You could buy one and shoot with it for years without any complaint.

infernographix

i started off with a pair of the finishline III guns from eastwood, got the m for a good price, good starter gun. i have since changed to all sata guns much better but alot more cash

TAZ

Administrator
Staff member
I've never used them, but sounds like a good deal for a good gun.
:bigokay:

devilgti

I have 2 startingline spray guns which i purchased from tcp global and had them shipped to Australia. The service from this guys was absolutely excellent and would consider buying other things. The startingline gun is basically a hobby gun and works excellent. The main use is for painting bits and pieces on my restoriation project. I also have a devilbiss gti pro which is a very very good gun for painting cars etc.

The finishline guns are good value for money and you should have any problems, it mainly comes down to your application.

TAZ

Administrator
Staff member
I have 2 startingline spray guns which i purchased from tcp global and had them shipped to Australia. The service from this guys was absolutely excellent and would consider buying other things. The startingline gun is basically a hobby gun and works excellent. The main use is for painting bits and pieces on my restoriation project. I also have a devilbiss gti pro which is a very very good gun for painting cars etc.

The finishline guns are good value for money and you should have any problems, it mainly comes down to your application.

Just out of curiosity, how much was shipping to AU? And what was used for shipping.

devilgti

TAZ,
The shipping to Australia was $55US dollars and $130US for the 2 spray guns in a kit. They shipped the parcel with FED EX international, which also came with a tracking number that way I could regularly check the status of the parcel. It took about 6 days to arrive and the service from TCP Global was excellent. Everything with the exchange came to $200 Australian, which i thought was a good bargin, considering at the moment a bodyshop in Australia is selling 1 startingline for $140AUS.
In the near future if need I will consider buy again and can only suggest good things from TCP Global.