F.Y.I. Airbrushing class

B

Burton

For all of you in California or for anyone that can make it. I just got an email back from Craig Fraser letting me know about his next class coming up. It’s at Coast Air Brush in Anaheim Ca. On the 4th, 5th and 6th of April. It will be covering custom graphics, airbrushing, freehand, stencil work, and pinstriping. If you are interested you can go to his site www.gotpaint.com or call Dave Monnig @ Coast air Brush. Sorry for the late notice but I just got the info my self. Also if you are looking at taking some classes you might want to check out airbrushaction.com. They have a lot of stuff coming up, must of them are in Vegas
devil.gif
. But I beleive they have some stuff going on the east coast as well.

M

Madskillz

Burton,

I just went to the Airbrush action class in Las Vegas this Feb and I must say that it was very knowledgeable. I took Atuo air and Intro to Auto air taught by Steve Vandemon. I also had a chance to speak with Vince Goodeve and he has a lot of info he likes to share with other airbrushers. I must say that I kinda wish that I would have taken Vince's class since I am more of a freehand airbrusher than a tape guy.
sunglass.gif
If your are new to airbrushing then Auto Air would be the choice for you. On the other hand if you like freehand work and are pretty experienced with the airbrush then I recommend Vince's class. Hope this helps.

Randy "Madskillz" Long

B

Burton

Thanks for the first hand info on the class. I think I'm going to wait because Kal Koncepts is going to have some classes this summer and there only a 1/12 - 2 hours from home. I would love to go to vegas but the wife wants (twisted my arm!) to go to Mexico
wink.gif
this year so the budget is shot.

M

Madskillz

To tell you the truth I did not have time to o much other than airbrushing. The class was from 8:00 until around 6 or 7. By the time I got done for the day I was ready to eat and hit the rack. How can I send some pics of the crap that I am shooting now so all can see?

Later,
Randy "Madskillz" Long

B

Burton

You can get some free space on a website and share out the link. I think webshots does it but don't qoute me.