Dodge Magnum

T

TAZ

Anyone see the new Magnum?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/agree.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/agree.gif

I like!

4srt.jpg

rex

We had one on the lot the other day,cool looking car but the black metallic this one was ruined it.Not sure if it has a hemi or not,the 300 does and it looks like they restyled it for the Magnum.I like the chopped look.

hoss

i think the 300m kinda looks like a bentley. I like it though. too bad it doesn't have 500hp like the bentley, but it isn't 500 grand either.

I like both.

I always wanted to make the '96 capri wagon into a grocery getter like the magnum. I love the smooth lines of it and the '96 impala ss

T

TAZ

Well, I went to look at one of these after I posted the pics. Not bad looking, but the interior is about as generic looking as it gets (especialy after owning a TA for so long...the interiors of the TA's are excellent looking). This was an R/T painted Inferno Red. They just got it in and sold it the same day.

For s&#(s and giggles, I stopped and looked at the GTO. Not bad,...excellent looking interior, but the car is kind of small. 350 HP isn't too bad though. They are supposed to come out with a convt GTO with 400 HP...now that might be the ticket...
Got the TA in the Sportscar trader starting next week...we'll see though.

hoss

i'm on a grand prix forum, and we were talking about the new goat. I think it kinda looks like a 90's mustang. others say cavilier (sp).

I need dual exhaust, metal hood w/ big scoops and a body that stands out a little more. If i were to drive the new goat it needs to give me all the attention. ya know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/agree.gif