cheap mixing cups and great for no drip cans

AirArt

There's a couple things I ran across that might help some people. First off, when mixing small amounts of paint for airbrushing, I had access to a bunch of urine specimen cups which are marked on the side for easy view of the amount needed.
Another thing I found is when the amount will exceed the capacity of the specimen cup, I found that empty yogurt cups are great for mixing paints.
I eat yogurt like it's going out of style and always clean out the plastic cup for mixing paint. I've got hundreds of them ... and the belly to prove it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/haha.gif
Also, they can be cut easily to make scoops for getting small amounts of paint out of quart or gallon cans.
So if anyone in your household eats yogurt, try saving the empty cups. They really come in handy.
Good luck to all and keep painting.
Phil

hoss

i have a sister w/ a baby, and i love the little glass baby food jars. they come in a few different sizes, and she uses a lot of 'em. just don't try to save the paint unless you really clean the lid, cause if the paint dries on the lid and glass, there's no getting it off.

DanS

I use Kerr canning jars to store small amounts of paint already thinned and ready to go. When the lids get "old" you just put on a new lid and save the jar. I also store opened catalist in the canning jars and spray some "Extend it" into the jar before closing it and it vacuum seals it just like canning not letting any moisture in. My understanding moisture is the biggest killer of catalist. Works great
Dan