Charlie blew me real good.

rex

What's up guy's,I just got hooked up.I have to say thank you very much for the concern that Bornhard relayed to me,it's very heartfelt but we came out very good compared to hundreds upon thousands.We took the whole right side of the eye and it tore sh!t to pieces but what took 170mph+ winds were just waiting for one of the many twisters that eliminated anything in their path.I've been thru a few of these but this was just pure awesome power,I 'm glad Scott and Joe didn't get it with the city congestion because Punte Gorda and Pt Charlotte got wiped when it hit land.I wish I had a camcorder because I saw rain and bedris(sp) fly by the carport(yes,I was standing in the corner when I could) so fast it would have shoved an oak leave thru my hand if it didn't drag me down the driveway just sticking my hand out past the wall-Mother Nature's wrath is breathtaking to watch.Anyway.give me a few days to catch up on stuff and we'll be talking,love you guys(and no I'm not queer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bigokay.gif ) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif

T

TAZ

Glad to hear you allright. Wondered how long it would be until you would be back on!
Joe said you were allright a couple of weeks ago, so that was a sigh of relief.

I know were miles away, but anything I can do for you, let me know!
Scott

Bornhard

Hey Rex! Good to see you back online! Now I can pester you again! Oh btw, my sister went to Port Charlette thinking the hurricane was going to hit this area and Tampa. She was in the eye and she caught some of it on video. Her and my bro-inlaw just got a new Focus and they drove in it down there. The wild thing was, there was literally a circle of debris and a large metal shed laying next to their new car afterwards, but nothing hit it and not a scratch on it.

well hope the next one doesn't hit us, but it's coming this way! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif

rex

Thanx Scott,man am I gld it didn't hit up you guys' area,all that open open area of civilization would have been like Punta Gorda or PT Charlotte.We got wiped out my way but at least there were wood and treelines to to help protect some things.

Joe,it's funny you say that (again).I had the OL's truck parked in front of the sliding glass doors and watched the mirror come within inches of poking it out and my little car and our Grandmothers were in the yard on the verge of sliding across the yard-no damage and very lucky they didnt move.My buddy up the road 2 miles watched his wife's 4dr F350 pick the rear wheels clean off the ground about 8" a few times but it never moved.He ended up having almost every tree in his yard drop around the house and took him 2 days to be able to get out and I have about 1/2 mile of fenceline burried under trees.All vehicles at both places are fine and he had 22' jet boat sitting next to the house unscathed.Very freaky sh!t.