Can't find blue plastic tape!

B

beav

Can\'t find blue plastic tape!

I've looked everywhere, online, and stores for the thin fine line blue plastic tape. I can't even find the product on 3m's website. Where can i get some of this tape?

Thanks!

Chrs

T

TAZ

Re: Can\'t find blue plastic tape!

Chris,
I emailed you replying to your message. I also would like to add that you can go to Google and look at some companies that carry it.
Like I said in the email though, I would check your local automotive supply store first. Possibly even stopping by a reputable auto body store and asking one of the painters who they get their supplies from.

A

AXE

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by beav:
I've looked everywhere, online, and stores for the thin fine line blue plastic tape. I can't even find the product on 3m's website. Where can i get some of this tape?

Thanks!

Chrs
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

tongue.gif
smile.gif

T

TAZ

If you click on the "Google" link in a previous post, this will take you to links to sites that have this tape (I even did the "dirty" work for you
grin.gif
).
You can buy it online at one of them.

Surprised you can't find it at a local auto refinishers store.

A

AXE

LORDCO carries all the tape ya need in every size you can think of....

G

Garry

Scott, you may want totry Norwood Auto Parts, if this store exists near you, that's where I get mine. Good Luck!