Boot Camp in Beafort SC

P

pearl

Dave, I was reading the advice you where giving someone on 1-Shot and you said you went to Scooter's class. I'm going the end of April and I'm tring to find out what I'm in for. If you can tell me about it I would greatly appreciate it thanks tom

DaveK

Sorry Pearl.... didn't see the post until now. Basically, you'll have a good time. Don't worry about how advanced you are cause Scooter will work with anyone. Our class was small, only 4, so we moved though the work very fast. Your basically gonna make a panel with 4 or 5 elements in it. In the beginning, it starts out a little slow, for me anyways, and then the pace picks up. Saturday is when Scooter puts on the pressure with the freehand element and this was the best part. I had never painted anything freehand and I learned how to do it there. Saturday night you'll have a nice shrimp dinner and what ever else you want to drink.

Hope ya have fun and tell me about it when you get back.

DaveK

P

pearl

thanks davek will let you know when i get back how it was. i hope it is worth it , i gotto drive seven hundred miles to get there. oh, what we do when we get old . thanks tom

DaveK

Scooter is an intresting person and its definatley in an intresting place. I have never taken a class or seminar on something that was perfect and this won't be either. But, keep an open mind and try to suck up as much info as you can and filter out the rest. Everyone in this business has there own methods. So, keep that in mind as well. I think you'll get enough out of it to justify it with out any problem. Scooter will talk your ear off as late as you want to. He is an android!!

Have fun
DaveK