BAR AND SHIELD

B

bugsmoran

Anyone know where i can find a bar and shield template. I want to spray a ghost bar and shield on my tank.

Thanks,
BUGS

D

DenB.

SCOTT POSTED AN ANSWER TO THIS A WHILE BACK AND I FOLLOWED HIS LEAD. GET A STICKER FROM A DEALER/ACCESSORY SHOP AND HAVE A (VINYL LOW TACK) COPY MADE AT A SIGN/BANNER SHOP LEAVING ALL THE VINYL IN PLACE SO YOU CAN WEED OUT THE CUTOUTS YOU AREN'T GOING TO USE THEN SPRAY AWAY

D

DenB.

i had a half dozen made up to weed out for around $35. it was more than i wanted to spend but thought i could make it back soon enough.

K

Koolsville

I go to my local sign shop, (most specialize in vinyl these days and it's done by computer) and if they don't have it on file they can scan your design and transfer it to paint mask. Perfect results and VERY cost effective in regards to time!

L

lilacgirl4

I designed my son's room with the bar and shield. The way I did it was using a little overhead projector. I found one at Michaels that you can put 3D stuff and trace it onto whatever surface you want. I did it onto his closet doors, if you have a steady hand it would be easy to do. But the way these guys are saying would definately turn out better!
ohwell.gif

B

bugsmoran

lilacgirl, That's a great idea. My wife wants to use that idea to transfer a blue willow design to one of our walls. She saw it used on trading places.

BUGS