AutoAir Clear

M

myfamiliacc

Is AutoAir's Clear also water based? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/think.gif

B

bek

don't know about the clear but am interested in hearing some info about the auto air water based paints recently purchased several candies, pearls color changing ,etc want to try these out on some graphics etc never used them would greatly appreciate some suggestions ,advice

G0rdyb1ker

Hi Bek

I use them all the time and they work great just remember to lay them on light and build up. If your going to use them with an airbrush get the autoair reducer. And if your using the white strain it prior to using it as it can be a bit lumpy.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/luck.gif
Gordy

G

Grape Ape

The only thing that AutoAir has compared to a clear is there Transparent Extender. Spray a couple light layers of this in-between graphics that you want to mask over or protect. Use it like you would an intercoat clear. Works great.Otherwise you need to se a standard automotive clear coat.

Dean

Blue72

I have been using Auto Air since December and i love it. The colors are very vibrant and very user friendly. Plus they aren't anywhere near as hazardous to you or the environment as normal urothane paints. I have been using Auto Air to do the True Fire method and it takes a bit longer because of dry time, but you can still get close the the right effect with it