Another Newbie

Perk

Just wanted to introduce myself, Im also from the IL area, I have been around bikes and Street Rods most of my life, I have built 2 Street Rods and numerous bikes over the years, Anything I ever built I painted myself, Im by no means a professional painter,a novice at best but it has been something I always have enjoyed doing, Im in the process of getting ready to paint another bike Im building and sure was glad I found this site, Seems like a whole lot of info I can use as things change quick in the custom painting area, I will try to post a photo of last bike I painted, All work was done in house and my other hobbys are machining & Diving, I have a complete machine shop in garage and basically in house everything except interior or bike seat, Anyway thats pretty much it and Im sure I will have many questions and possibly be able to help someone else also !!Well I see Im screwed already, Have no idea how to add a URL of image?? I have a ton of jpegs saved but how do you covert them to post on forum ??:sillyme:
Perk

Attachments

• p2.jpg
    p2.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

warrior56

newbie lost

Hello, I'm new to everything, well i'm from joplin MO. I aquire a old bike may be a yamaha but i think it can be more. well after going it all up and running , now ready try my luck at painting. What funny it be the same color as the last post. Must be in the season for plum. I am all question to painting. Am hope on great reponds to help me out.

Perk

Color of bike is House of Kolor Passion Pearl over a white base with graphics done in 2 different colors of HOK Chameleon !!