amateurairbrusher

M

moonlighter

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gifi consider myself amateur ,although i have been airbrushing for about a year.I must say it does take alot of practice to learn,what i am seeking is how to tips on airbrushing,such as masking , stencils, and most of all how do you get a line around the flames after they are maskrd and painted?. Do you use a bush or what,i was told that the brushes you use for this are called a sword and a dagger is that rite.Anyway i would sure like to know how this is done.And if i can help any painter or airbrusher ill sure try to. Moonlighter

S

Sarge243

I am also an amature airbusher. You are correct about the brushes names. Lots of people use a sign paint called One Shot to outline flames although it is not a necessity. You could use what ever you want. Outlining flames could also be masked and sprayed using fine line tape. Look up some pinstriping websites or Von Dutch to see what else could be used.

T

TAZ

You can find some a couple links to places that supply all the above.
A good one is Coast Airbrush. They also carry videos and books that might help you!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/luck.gif