Am I kidding myself? Probably so.

Burnt

The spray guns look fine but the compressor seems abit small. You might be o.k. for a sport bike. You may have to spray some then wait for the compressor to build up pressure then spray somemore.

eschmunk

The spray guns look fine but the compressor seems abit small. You might be o.k. for a sport bike. You may have to spray some then wait for the compressor to build up pressure then spray somemore.

Sort of what I was thinking, thanks for the response though.

e

hoss

i agree w/ burnt. i'd clear a couple pannels then wait for the air to build up and do a couple more. it'll be slower, but you'll have consistant air flow. as long as the regulator on your gun reads the pressure you need, you should be fine, but as soon as that regulator drops, finish that pannel and stop.

one more suggestion, get a good water trap, cause all that air being generated will cause a lot of water in your line, and that'll ****!

'03 zx6r

i have pretty much the same set up. theyre right about pressure, i dont have trouble, but do have a lot of water.

hoss

if you have a bounch of hose, i'd get a water trap and put it right out of your compressor, then, i'd run the hose all the way to the ceiling and mount it, then put another water trap at the bottom of hose where it comes down (mounted to the wall) then have another hose that is your line.

the height of the hose will help condence the water and drip it down, back toward the compressor and not in your line, but ......when you're useing as much air as we are, and the little compressor has to be on a lot, more water will be produced and the wet water will more likely make it in your line.

you can also get a water trap for you gun too.