A customer request Scott F

Austin

I had a old friend of mine call me and said he wanted me to paint flames on his sportster. He said he was picky about the style of flames he liked, so to be on the same page he did alot of searching for pictures of what he wanted to see on his bike. He has had many bikes and many flame jobs, but they were never quite what he had in mind when he got them back.
Anyways where I'm going with this is, he came to me with a picture and said "this is exactly what I want". I looked at the picture and low and behold it was from your samples of work, and in his mind it was just what he always wanted not to much not to little. Just thought I would share this with you. The paint is done and he is very happy (not that I like to mimic someone elses work, but you have to give them what they want right?) So thanks again, for having this site and for giving us all the chance to share info and stories.
Austin

T

TAZ

I could have sworn I have already posted to this . I must have not clicked on the 'submit' button after 'previewing the post.

Anways...thanks for the post....sure feels like small world when things like that happen.