3000 grit on a DA?

chopolds

Anyone use these? Recommendations, instructions? Do they work well? Worth buying...they are pricey?

TAZ

Administrator
I have used the 3000 grit, but if you don't do every step perfect, they don't work at all.
You can still end up with previous scratches.

I like starting with 800 grit (3M purple paper), then 1000 grit dry, 1000 grit wet DA, then a quick 1500 wetsand.
Then I use a white wool pad to start with.
It's a weird system but I have it so I can do it quickly and efficient. I have it down packed.
I can normally have a car ready to buff in about 2.5-3 hours.

chopolds

Aston_refect.jpgNot so unusual, Taz! I had already done the car in 800, then 1000, and 1500, all wet. Just wanted to try the 3000 TriZack and see if it really helps. It did! Made buffing a lot easier. Thanks for the advice.

F

FanniePet

3000 grit on a DA

Wanted to see if anyone has used both of these, and an opinion on them.I have the grit guard, and it works good, but I don't know if the cleaning fluid wheel and spur that the LC system has works any better.I use a rotary with an extension with the grit guard, and it cleans the pads very well, but I trashed a MF pad at 1500 rpm this way need to use the PC on 3 after blowing it out .Just looking for some input if I should replace my Grit guard with the LC version, if it works that much better.found a thread on pad cleaning from 13 months ago was on the 1st page until this thread and it talked about hand cleaning. _____ XEvil 4.0 + RCModule: NEW best software complex for solving any CAPTCHA's

Svetlananeaxy

Пока выводила только один раз. Вывод прошёл удачно. Читала много разных отзывов, но могу сказать, мало или много денег, какая разница, получать деньги за то что ты что-то купил, это же приятно. Для меня в таких сервисах главное, что бы средства можно было вывести, а все остальное не так существенно. Было пару вопросов по работе с приложением, обращалась техподдержку отвечали на все вопросы. Иногда стоит почитать правила, что бы некоторых вопросов не появлялось.
Средства действительно можно вывести через месяц после подтверждения, когда только начинаешь это конечно муторно, но когда товаров много уже не замечаешь и не приходится ждать.
При выводе я допустила ошибку сменила пароль, а по правилом при смене пароля вывод средств блокируют на 72 часа.
Не совсем удобно, что через приложение нельзя вывести средства только через сайт. Но это для меня не существенный недостаток.
Подключила своих знакомых.
Считают, этот сервис приятным бонусом при совершении покупок.
Вывод средств был практически мгновенным. Не знаю, чем тут можно возмущается?)
<a href=http://got.by/3w36va>Просто так получать деньги!</a>